Manostat Spencer Dispenser System
Item Number: 72-640-000
This class of durable pumps handle a wide range of fluids from the highest purity to extremely caustic solutions.
The Spencer general-purpose pump provide superior pump performance and ease-of-use.
The broad flow range and variable speed make this peristaltic pump ideal for laboratories to pilot process scale-up requirements.
The Spencer 72-640-000 tubing pump is a reliable alternative to lab piston metering pumps, gear pumps and small circulating pumps used in life science laboratory applications.
Easy to Maintain
- Easy-to-use fluid handling system—simple control keypad with integrated pumphead
- Low maintenance with minimum downtime—new rapid loading pumphead allows tubing change in less than 30 sec.
- Space efficient—low-profile, stackable design with a small footprint
- Interface with other instrumentation—remote control capability
- Accurate, reliable control of flow and dosing—digital display of rpm for accurate control
- Self priming—able to operate dry, and contain no valves or seals eliminating replacement needs
- Fluid contacts only the tubing, providing for contamination-free pumping in high-purity applications
Remote Control Capability
Includes: Peristaltic pump, power cord, quick-start guide and manual on CD
Tubing to complete system; choose from three tubing grades:
- Thermo Scientific general purpose
- Thermo Scientific high-precision
- Thermo Scientific high-resilience
Certifications: ETL, cETL, CE, RoHS, ISO9001:2008
- Recommended for: Peristaltic pumps are ideal for a wide variety of life science and industrial applications:
Stem cell research